Your AC may be your most valuable appliance during a hot summer day in Wissahickon, PA. However, HVAC systems seem to break down or malfunction at the worst possible times, leaving you uncomfortable and frustrated. While some fixes are simple, most repairs require the expertise of a professional AC contractor. McLoughlin Plumbing Heating & Cooling is a trusted source for premier AC services. Give us a call for all of your cooling needs!
Wondering why your neighbors trust us for all their cooling needs? Browse our customer reviews.
What Are Some Signs That Your System Needs Repairs?
No cold air: this is one of the most common problems and it can stem from issues such as low refrigerant levels, a failed compressor or a blocked condensation line that’s preventing the condensate from draining properly.
- Unusually high utility bills: If your utility bills are getting out of hand, chances are there’s something wrong with your unit and it needs to be checked by a professional.
- Strange noises: Your AC will produce some noise while running but certain weird noises such as clicking, banging, squealing and screeching sounds all point to more serious issues that need to be addressed right away.
What Are Some Simple Ways to Save on Your Cooling Costs?
Here are a few energy-saving tips that could go a long way in reducing your utility tab at the end of the month.
- Use ceiling fans
- Don’t place appliances adjacent to your thermostat as it’s sensitive to heat
- Set your thermostat high
- Keep the sun out
- Replace your old outdated AC unit
- Keep up with regular AC maintenance
- Keep your air filters clean
- Make sure your home is well insulated
24/7 Air Conditioning Services
A cooling system outage can quickly turn into an emergency for you and your family. Wissahickon can be pretty hot and humid during the summer, making your premises quite uncomfortable. That’s why McLoughlin Plumbing Heating & Cooling offers 24/7 emergency AC services.
Our professional technicians are there for you day and night, whether it’s a weekend or during holidays. We never charge extra for emergency services and provide upfront pricing to avoid any surprises once the job is complete.