How important is indoor climate control to you? In the dead of winter, furnace reliability is probably at the top of your priority list! Keep the heat coming throughout the season with the help of an experienced furnace service company.
McLoughlin Plumbing Heating & Cooling has an established reputation for 24 hour emergency heating repair in Wayne, PA. Since 1965, we’ve employed a full-staff of educated craftsmen. With flat-rate prices, financing, and no after hours fees, we’re the obvious choice for all your furnace needs. Call now for comfort solutions you can count on!
We believe in keeping furnace repair costs affordable! Skim a bit more off your final bill by checking out our online coupons!
When to Schedule Heater Repair
How do you know when it's time to schedule a heating contractor for a repair? The biggest indicator is when your house feels like the tundra! But here are some other warning signs your central heating system needs attention:
- SHORT CYCLING: Your heater turns on, runs briefly, and turns off again before your property gets up to temperature
- HIGH UTILITY BILL: You compared your energy bill to the same month last year and it’s dramatically higher
- AIR QUALITY: Your house is extra dusty and family members are frequently sick
- COLD SPOTS: Some parts of your home are plenty warm, while other areas feel ice-cold
- BURNING ODORS: There are burning smells and you're concerned about electrical problems.
How to Extend the Life of Your Furnace
Maintenance is the best way to get more years out of your furnace. And when you need a repair, there are certain things that should be done to extend your furnace’s life. A true professional from McLoughlin Plumbing Heating & Cooling will:
- Accurately diagnose the core problem (not a surface issue)
- Recommend the most effective solution (keeping value and longevity in mind)
- Use the latest tools and techniques in the trade (for innovative solutions)
- Install high-quality replacement parts (that have proven durability)
- Offer confidence with a guarantee (we offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee!)
Ready to get your furnace in working order? Contact our team now for a fast response!
Are You Experiencing These Common Furnace Problems?
Over time, normal use each winter can wear down your furnace and lead to problems. Here are the most common situations we face when dealing with furnace repair:
- Clogged filter
- No heating
- Broken parts
- Lack of maintenance
- Constant short-cycling
- Pilot control issues
- Ignition issues
- Blower running
- Excessive noise