Without an AC, most homeowners would have to sweat through the summer. That’s why we at McLoughlin Plumbing Heating & Cooling have made it our mission to offer the best AC services in the Valley Forge, PA area.
We take great pride in our customer service, and will make sure your experience with air conditioner maintenance or central AC installation is as pleasant as possible.
Still unsure? Read what our customer reviews to see what homeowners like you have to say.
What Are the Benefits of a New AC Installation?
Your technician may recommend an AC replacement over a repair job if your unit is 10 years or older. At this stage, your unit ceases to be energy efficient and cost-efficient due to the prolonged wear and tear and lack of modern components.
A new AC unit offers:
- New technology and features for convenient operation
- Increased energy efficiency, leading to lower monthly utility bills
- Maximum indoor climate control with better air quality
- Longer shelf life with fewer costly emergency repairs
Contact us today to learn more about our air conditioner installation services, and to see whether a central AC or ductless split mini AC system is the best choice for you.
Know When It’s Time for Central AC Repairs
Your AC unit will need repairs at some point. While it might be hard to know when, there are some things you can look out for.
Some signs of damage include:
- Rattling or banging noises during use
- Bad smells born from leaking
- Difficulty maintaining cool temperatures
Perhaps the most worrying sign that your AC unit might be in need of repair is rising utility costs.
We pair our great service with even better discounts. Mention our coupons for savings on your upcoming service call!
How to Keep Your Air Conditioner Well Maintained
Getting the most out of your air conditioning system depends on regular air conditioner tune-up appointments. As a leading air conditioning installation company in Valley Forge, we are well versed in installation, repair, and AC tune-up services for all brands, models, and sizes. There are several actions you can take to keep your unit in tip-top condition, reducing the need for emergency AC service.
- Ensuring refrigerant levels are at optimum levels
- Keeping evaporator coils free of dirt and debris
- Replacing the compressor regularly
- Checking all hoses and tubes for leaks
- Changing or cleaning the air filter once a month
- Keeping furniture and other household items away from registers
- Maintaining plants at least two feet away from the unit
- Professional cleaning of ducts and vents every 1-2 years
Inspection of your air conditioner system by our experienced professionals once a year also ensures that it operates at peak performance with high-efficiency levels.