A plumbing emergency never occurs at a good time. If you’re in the middle of entertaining, or just smack dab in the middle of your busy, daily routine, a clogged drain or cold shower could derail the rest of your day. McLoughlin Plumbing Heating & Cooling in Roxborough, PA can help you get back on track. Our team of professionals is standing by with emergency plumbing services in case of a disaster.
We have been your trusted residential plumbing contractor since 1965. Throughout the years, we’ve gained the knowledge and expertise necessary to deliver professional service at upfront prices.
Your opinion matters to us. Share some feedback or read what past customers have said in our reviews and testimonials.
How to Keep Your Drains Clear
Having to schedule clogged drain repair can be an annoyance. There are preventative steps you can take to keep your drains clear of harmful build-up that can lead to expensive issues down the line. Here are a few tips and tricks you can try to keep your drains clog-free:
Be mindful of what goes down your drain: Unresolved food products, grease, coffee grounds, debris, and other foreign objects can cause severe backups in your drains. Being careful can save you money!
- Use a drain catcher: Drain catchers are an easy, affordable way to keep things that aren’t supposed to be in your drains out.
- Rinse with a homemade solution: A homemade solution of vinegar and water or baking soda can clear minor build-up in your drains for a better flowing system.
If you follow these simple steps, you should experience less frequent clogs. If you still have a blockage, call a professional drain cleaning company like McLoughlin Plumbing Heating & Cooling in Roxborough for assistance.
Signs You Hot Water Heater Repair
Cold water is perhaps one of the most common signs you need to call a water heater contractor out to your home. But what are other signs that you need to seek professional help? If you notice any of the following problems, it’s time to call in the pros:
- Your water heater is leaking, or you notice a crack in your tank
- The water coming from your faucet won’t warm or you notice poor water flow
- Rusty or discolored water
- You run out of hot water quickly
- Your utility bills have skyrocketed although you’re using your system like normal
Our honest technicians can make a recommendation about which repair service is right for you. If your system is old and you need a new one, our professionals can help with hot water tank installation.
If you’re looking for a way to save additional money on these services, check our online exclusive coupons.
24 Hour Emergency Plumber Service
Few things give you peace of mind like knowing who to call in case of emergency and knowing that you’ll get a response. That’s why our team is standing by to assist you no matter the time of day. It can be inconvenient and scary to not have control of a plumbing problem. When you work with us, you don’t have to wait around for service. We are available and always offer:
- Upfront pricing
- 100% satisfaction guarantee
- Mess-free service
- Friendly and knowledgeable technicians