Choosing a furnace service company in your area can be tricky. While there are a lot of options out there, you want the best for your home and want to choose a heating contractor that can deliver that. Luckily, McLoughlin Plumbing Heating & Cooling is servicing the Roxborough, PA area bringing quality 24-hour emergency heating repair and more. Not only are we available for emergency furnace service, we can handle all of your heating needs including heating maintenance.
We know exactly what our neighbors need and want in terms of HVAC services. This is because we’ve been working in the industry since 1965. This has given us the experience necessary to deliver accurate results all at upfront prices you can afford.
We dedicate ourselves to excellent services. Read up on what your neighbors loved most by visiting our reviews page.
When to Replace Your Furnace
A new heating system can be a big investment which is why many homeowners put off installing a heating system until it’s absolutely necessary. It’s better to be prepared for these situations when possible so that you don’t have to spend any downtime feeling cold and uncomfortable. Here’s when to consider replacing your old furnace:
- Frequent Repairs: If you’re having to deal with constant issues with your furnace, a simple rule can help you decide if it’s time to get rid of your old system. If your system is beyond three-quarters of its life span and repairing would cost more than one-third of the cost of replacement, choose the more cost-efficient option.
- Age: Systems last relatively long at around 15-20 years. If yours is reaching retirement age, consider a replacement:
- Inefficient: If your old system is costing you money on your monthly utility bills, a newer, more efficient model could offer increased performance and efficiency.
When to Schedule Furnace Tune-Ups
Some homeowners overlook tune-ups until it’s too late and they’re dealing with a malfunctioning system. Regular maintenance offers several benefits that can make your system last longer and save you money. You should schedule one if:
- It’s been longer than a year since your last maintenance service
- You notice your system’s performance starting to decrease
- Your energy bills are getting higher
- You want a professional eye on your system to inspect for any potential problems
Want to get in touch but can’t get to the phone? Contact us by sending us a message.
Emergency Service When You Need It
Having access to 24-hour emergency heating repair can give you peace of mind. It can be a burden off of your shoulders knowing that you have someone to call when an emergency strikes. Best of all, we offer live responses so no matter the time of day, you’ll be able to speak with a professional.
We are dedicated to making it out to your home in a timely manner to restore your heating because we don’t want you to spend even a minute being uncomfortable in your home. We offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee because we’re confident that we can deliver a solution for whatever problem you’re experiencing.