If you’re looking for the highest quality air conditioning services in town, look no further than the McLoughlin Plumbing Heating & Cooling team. We are a family-owned and operated company with decades of experience in cooling services.
Whether you have a small cooling problem and need a repair or are looking to overhaul your cooling system completely, you can count on us!
When to Replace Your AC
Knowing when it’s time to replace your AC can be a challenge for even the most seasoned homeowner. Luckily, you don’t have to do it on your own when you call McLoughlin Plumbing Heating & Cooling. We provide professional AC replacement and will make sure replacement is what you need before we perform any service. If you’re considering air conditioning replacement, think about these factors:
- Age: An AC that is older than 10 years old will be on the verge of a breakdown for good.
- Inefficiency: An inefficient AC can end up costing you a fortune on monthly utility costs.
- Expensive Repairs: Sometimes, it may cost more to repair your system than it would to replace with a brand new system. If your system is older and you have to repair frequently, replacement is a better investment than continued repairs.
If you want to know more about how our customers feel about our services, read our reviews!
What to Expect During AC Installation
Our team is very experienced when it comes to AC installation. We know that these jobs can sometimes be stressful for homeowners which is why we provide stress-free installation services. Here is what you can expect when you work with us:
- Replacement and removal of your old system: Before we get started on a new install, we will remove your old AC to make room for a new one.
- Sizing of your new unit: Picking a new AC isn’t as easy as it sounds! There is no one size fits all options when it comes to AC units so we will calculate the correct size unit for your home and needs while considering efficiency and cost.
- Installation: When you install your system with a professional, you can rest easy knowing it was properly installed and will work as promised. If you ever have an issue, you can always contact us!
Scheduling AC repair can be a hassle but not when you can contact us easily today!
24-Hour AC Repair
Imagine having your AC have a breakdown in the middle of a summer heatwave. Your whole family will have to suffer through the discomfort of having no AC. Fortunately, McLoughlin Plumbing Heating & Cooling is on call 24 hours a day to come to the rescue. No matter what time your AC breaks down, you can call us and expect prompt, quality repair service. We don’t charge after-hours fees and customers love our upfront pricing. If your AC won’t turn on, give us a call for 24-hour AC repairs!