Something that every homeowner should be concerned about is the quality of the water in their households. Are you sure your water is safe to drink and use for washing? If you’re unsure, perhaps you might consider purchasing a water filtration system for your home.
Installing a whole home water filtration system would ensure that any contaminants will be removed from the water that enters your supply and only clean water runs through your appliances. The technicians at McLoughlin Plumbing Heating & Cooling are capable of performing this service to homes in the Delaware County, PA area.
Are you interested in saving cash on your next service call? Take a peek at our coupons page today!
Advantages of a Whole Home Water Filtration System
By putting a water filtration system in your home, you’re doing more than cleaning your water supply. The benefits of a whole home water filtration system are abundant. Here’s what to expect if you filter the water in your home:
- Savings thanks to money not being spent buying bottled water
- Protection from illness and disease due to contaminated water
- Peace of mind knowing the water you’re consuming is safe
- By running clean water, the lifetime of plumbing appliance is extended
The feeling of comfort and confidence that all of the water running through your pipes is clean can be very satisfying. Get in touch with us if you want to experience the advantages of a whole home water filtration system.
Find out what people are saying about our services by taking a look at our customer reviews page.
Different Types of Water Filters Available
As you might expect, there are a variety of whole home water filtration systems available. This means you can decide on one type that best suits your needs. Different filters can cater to different homeowners. Some may or may not make more sense for your home. Here are a few of the more popular water filtration systems:
- Carbon Filters This system uses a series of activated carbon filters to get rid of any contaminants in the water, making sure it tastes and feels clean and fresh.
- Reverse Osmosis - Reverse osmosis is a method of water purification technique that transfers water from a high ion concentration tank to a low ion concentration tank, and in the process leaves behind particles in order to achieve pure water that’s safe to drink.
- Water Softeners - This is a treatment system for well water that removes minerals like calcium and magnesium from the hard water, which results in water that’s safer to use for washing and bathing.