Your heater should work efficiently and be reliable enough to keep you comfortable throughout the cold weather. Not only that, your heater should work effectively while keeping utility costs low. At McLoughlin Plumbing Heating & Cooling in Overbrook Farms, PA, we can deliver on personalized home heating solutions to keep you comfortable in your home no matter the season.
Our business has a team of heating contractors that are dedicated to providing quality service from start to finish. We’ve been servicing the surrounding areas since 1965 which means we have plenty of experience in a variety of home services. You can trust our team!
Want to see why we build lasting relationships with our customers? Visit our reviews page to find out.
Signs You Need Furnace Repair
When the weather cools down, you rely on your furnace to keep you feeling safe and comfortable. Leaving your furnace off for half the year could mean that there are some unpleasant surprises waiting when it’s time to turn it on. If you can’t wait, McLoughlin Plumbing Heating & Cooling offers 24-hour heating repair as well.
- Burning smells: Strange odors are a good indication that something is wrong with your system. If you have a smell that persists for a long time after firing up, you might have a problem.
- Your unit won’t stay running: The older your unit gets, the more often you might experience issues getting it to fire up. If you notice your unit takes multiple tries to turn on, or it shuts off frequently, give us a call.
- Pilot light: Your pilot light should be blue. It might seem normal, but if you notice an orange or yellow light, you might have a gas leak.
- You’re not comfortable: Your system is meant to keep you warm and comfortable. If your home won’t warm up, it’s likely something is wrong with your system.
Reasons You Should Schedule Regular Furnace Tune-Ups
Some people overlook heating maintenance altogether without realizing that there are many benefits to having a professional assist you. Don’t wait until you need costly repairs, keep your system working effectively and efficiently. Here are some other reasons you should consider keeping up with your system:
- Reduce your energy bills by as much as 30%
- Detect dangerous conditions, like gas leaks, ahead of time
- Keep your warranty intact
- Peace of mind that comes from feeling safe and warm in the winter
We strive to keep our pricing competitive and we offer online deals and coupons to save you even more.
Professional Emergency Service
Finding the right furnace service company for you can be difficult. We make the choice simple by offering all the things you want from a home service company. Best of all, you will never feel helpless because we offer emergency furnace service when things go wrong. You don’t have to spend the night shivering in your home, our technicians are fast and available to assist you around the clock. When you work with us, you get:
- Experienced Technicians
- Upfront Pricing
- 100% Customer Guarantee
- Mess-Free Service