At McLoughlin Plumbing Heating & Cooling, we know when your AC system needs a little help from our team. We also know that time is of the essence when it comes to your comfort so we provide quality, prompt service, including 24-hour AC repairs.
Our technicians have the expertise and tools to service any AC unit. We can help you with the process from beginning to end!
Signs You Need AC Repair
When you work with us, AC repair is a breeze! That’s why we strive to educate our customers about the services we provide and why they’re necessary. If your AC isn’t working, it’s likely you already know you need AC repair. Here are some signs you should look for before contacting an AC contractor:
- Your Energy Costs Have Spiked: High energy costs could mean your AC isn’t running efficiently.
- Noisy AC: Rattling or banging noises could mean you have a loose part that is damaging the rest of your AC system.
- Leaky Unit: A leaking or frozen AC will produce water which could lead to mold and other water-related damage.
- Your Home Isn’t Cool: If your AC just isn’t cooling your home like it should be, contact us right away.
If we find that your system is past repair, you don’t have to worry. Our licensed professionals provide safe, accurate installation so you can be confident that the work is done properly.
The Importance of AC Maintenance
A smart homeowner understands that just like with any other appliance, your AC needs to be regularly maintained in order to continue working at its best. Here are a few other of the benefits of AC maintenance:
- A better performing AC system
- Savings on energy costs
- Increased efficiency
- Better air quality in your home
If these benefits sound good to you, give us a call. We also provide maintenance plans to make scheduled tune-up a breeze.
24-Hour AC Services
When something goes wrong, you can expect that we will be there to answer the phone, no matter the time of day. Don’t compromise your comfort - choose the McLoughlin Plumbing Heating & Cooling team for your emergency repair needs.