Are you dealing with a clogged drain or toilet? Need pipe or sewer line repair? Maybe you’re interested in remodeling your bathroom, or need help detecting a water leak. Whatever your case may be, we’re on it!
McLoughlin Plumbing Heating & Cooling offers comprehensive plumbing solutions to Moylan, PA, residents, with upfront pricing and 100 percent guaranteed customer satisfaction. We’re a family-owned and -operated company, and have been providing expert plumbing maintenance, repair, and installation services since 1964. If you have a plumbing problem, we’re here to help, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Want to know more? Find out more about us, our values, and our services.
Trusted Emergency Plumbing Services
If you need a 24 hour emergency plumber, our team can dispatch quickly to provide expert solutions to your unexpected plumbing problem. With McLoughlin Plumbing Heating & Cooling, you don’t have to choose between accurate service and a prompt response time. With our emergency plumbing services, we guarantee both! Whether a pipe has burst in your home, you have no running water, or your sewer is backing up, our expert technicians can help. Our team is specially trained to take on anything your plumbing system throws your way, at any time.
Hot Water Heater Repair and Maintenance
Is your water heater leaking? Does your water temperature fluctuate or run cold? As your local water heater contractor, McLoughlin Plumbing Heating & Cooling can help get your water heater working properly, or provide water heater replacement services. There are many other ways to tell whether your water heater needs maintenance or repairs. If you’re experiencing any of the following issues with your device, call a professional for assistance.
- Your hot water is rust-colored or has a metallic odor: This could mean your water heater is corroded on the inside, or that there is rust in the pipes that deliver hot water to your tap.
- Your water heater is not making enough hot water for your regular needs.
- You notice reduced water flow: There may be a buildup of sediment in your water heater, or in the plumbing that connects to the unit.
- You hear loud cracks, pops, boiling sounds, bangs, or other concerning noises coming from your device: This may indicate burning sediment, overheating, pressure buildup within the water heater, or a deteriorating heating element, and can potentially be dangerous.
- Your hot water has a foul odor, pointing to possible signs of bacteria in its tank.
We’re happy to work with you and your wallet! We have financing options available to help keep our services stress-free.
Your Expert Drain Cleaning Company
Keeping your drains clean is one of the most important steps you can take to ensure your plumbing system runs smoothly. A small clog can turn into a major blockage in no time, leaving various parts of your plumbing system unable to function. No matter how minor, don’t ignore a clog! If you need help restoring proper flow through your pipes, we offer fast clogged drain repair services at affordable rates.