We know how important it is to feel comfortable in your home when the weather outside is hot. Enjoy the comfort of your home with top quality air conditioning services. We take pride in providing you with a pleasant experience.
If you need a trained and experienced AC contractor, give us a call. We offer a variety of services including:
- 24-Hour Emergency AC Repair
- Ductless Mini Split Services
- Central AC Repair and Installation
- Filter Installation
- AC Maintenance and Tune-ups
- Dehumidifier Services
Emergency AC Repairs
Having access to emergency AC services is important to homeowners because they can rest easy knowing that a McLoughlin Plumbing Heating & Cooling technician has their back no matter the time of day. You don’t have to stress an AC meltdown, even if it happens at the crack of dawn or in the middle of the night. We will be there to provide you with emergency repairs so that you can enjoy the comfort of your home.
Should You Repair or Replace Your AC?
Deciding between AC repair and replacement can be confusing. Luckily, you have the McLoughlin Plumbing Heating & Cooling experts on your side. We know what you should consider when deciding between air conditioning replacement and repair. Here are some things to consider before you give us a call:
- Age of your unit: Age is a big consideration in deciding if you should repair or replace. It may be more cost-effective to replace if your AC is older and repairs are expensive.
- Energy efficiency: Recent advances in AC technology means that many new systems have greatly improved efficiency ratings than those from prior years. This can save you money.
- Type of refrigerant: If your system still uses R-22 refrigerant, you’re going to need to replace eventually. The use of R-22 is being phased out and soon will not be available for purchase.
Stay up to date on the latest in HVAC news by visiting our Blog.
Benefits of Air Conditioning Maintenance
A smart homeowner knows there are many benefits to regularly scheduled AC tune-ups with a professional AC contractor. While some may think AC maintenance is an unnecessary expense, when you consider the benefits, the small cost of maintenance is insignificant. Here are some of the major benefits of AC maintenance:
- Improved air quality
- Increased energy efficiency
- Increased money savings
- Increased system performance
- Fewer repairs
The benefits of regular maintenance include having peace of mind knowing that your AC is working at its best and has no major issues. Having a professional inspect and maintain your system will pay off in the long run with a longer-lasting, better performing system.