Leaky faucets, clogged drains, and broken water heaters can be a huge hassle. That’s why we offer you quality solutions to all of your plumbing issues. We strive to offer you the highest quality repairs at prices you can afford.
Finding a plumbing company you can trust in Media, PA doesn’t have to be difficult. At McLoughlin Plumbing Heating & Cooling we make it easy with fast, friendly service and top quality workmanship. Our technicians are available 24/7 for emergency services, so you're never alone when trouble strikes!
We understand the needs of Media residents, which is why we tailor our services to you. Here are some of the popular services we offer:
- Emergency Plumbing Services
- Clogged Drain and Toilet Repair
- Water Heater Repair and Replacement
- Leak Detection
- Burst Pipe Repair
- And more!
24-Hour Emergency Services When You Need It
As a homeowner, you enjoy the convenience and having access to the things you need most on demand. That’s why you may get frustrated when you have a plumbing issue and want to find a solution right away. Fortunately, at McLoughlin Plumbing Heating & Cooling, we offer access to a 24-hour emergency plumber for speedy solutions to your plumbing emergencies. You don’t have to worry about not getting a response because we will answer the phone no matter when you call. If you’re having a plumbing emergency, call us right away!
Signs You Need Drain Repair
Your drains are responsible for transferring wastewater out of your home. When your drains don’t function as they should, it could put a stop to your day. A professional drain cleaning company can help you if your drains just aren’t working like they’re supposed to. Here are some signs that you need to call us:
- You have several drains clogged at once.
- You’re frequently having to repair your drains.
- You are experiencing an increase of clogs in your drains.
- Water is backing up out of your drains.
- You notice a strange odor wafting up from your drains.
- Your drains are draining slowly.
Don’t wait until your clogs get worse. This can lead to burst pipes, cracks, and leaks. At the first sign of a clog, call us.
Upgrading Your Water Heater
There are many benefits to installing a new water heater. While a water heater contractor can help you choose the right type of hot unit for you, you have more than one option! If your water heater is leaking and you’re looking to get rid of a tank system for something smaller and more efficient, you should consider an instant hot water tank.
There are many advantages of tankless systems over traditional models. Tankless systems save energy and space. So, for those homeowners with smaller homes, these energy-efficient heaters are a good option. One of the best features of a tankless system is on-demand hot water which means that water is heated as soon as you need it. If you’re considering upgrading your water heater, call us to discuss your options.
If you’re still not convinced you should choose us, visit our reviews page to see what our customers have to say.
When Should You Invest in a New Water Heater?
Water heater problems can prove to be annoying and expensive repairs, so how do you know when it’s time to replace your system altogether? The expert technicians at McLoughlin Plumbing Heating & Cooling can help you determine which is the most cost-effective option. In the meantime, here are a few rules of thumb which indicate water heater replacement is likely in the near future.
- Leaking hot water tank - A leaking hot water tank is an immediate indication that you need to invest in water heater replacement immediately.
- Expensive repairs - If you find yourself spending a lot of money on repairs, it might be better to replace the water heater.
- Muddy or sediment-filled water - When you turn on the hot water does it come out slightly muddy or filled with sediment?
- Age - If your water heater is 10-15 years old it might start to corrode as a part of the natural aging process and will require replacement soon.