Malvern’s winters can bring cold temperatures and inclement weather. To get through the season, you need a fully functioning heating system. To ensure your heater or furnace is working properly, call McLoughlin Plumbing Heating & Cooling. A family-owned company since 1964, we offer complete furnace repairs, maintenance, and installations. When you need furnace repairs fast, call us. We offer 24-hour emergency services to the Malvern, PA area.
Learn why your Malvern, PA neighbors call us for all of their furnace repairs. Read our testimonials!
We provide complete heating services to Malvern, PA, including:
- 24-Hour Emergency Services
- Heater Installations
- Heater Repairs
- Furnace Installations
- Furnace Repairs
- Geothermal Heating
- Heat Pump Services
- Boiler Services
Benefits of Installing a New Heater
While you might be hesitant to invest in a new heater this season, the benefits of installing a new unit can far out-weigh any concerns you might have. Some of the advantages can include:
- A more energy-efficient unit.
- Increased comfort as the new system can properly heat your home to the desired temperature.
- Better indoor air quality as the unit can properly filter out the contaminants.
- Assurance that you are unlikely to need repairs anytime soon.
- Even heating without temperature inconsistencies in various parts of your home.
Signs Your Furnace Needs Repairs
Aside from shoveling your driveway on a chilly morning, waking up to a frigid home can be one of the most undesirable parts of winter. To avoid having your furnace unexpectedly go out and leave you and your family to endure a cold house, pay attention to these signs that can indicate you need to schedule repairs on your unit:
- Short cycling: If your unit runs for less than three minutes at a time before shutting off, it can indicate an issue with your heat exchanger or a problem with the thermostat.
- Irregular flames: If the flames in your system are uneven or lean towards the back of the furnace it can signal a minor issue, like dirty burners, or a more serious problem like a cracked heat exchanger. A cracked heat exchanger can lead to carbon monoxide poisoning and should be inspected immediately.
- Unusual sounds: If you hear rumbling, popping, or whistling coming from your unit it should be examined by a heating contractor.
- Cracked heat exchanger: As mentioned above, a cracked heat exchanger can cause a carbon monoxide leak. If you have frequent headaches or flu-like symptoms, immediately leave your home and call a professional to inspect the issue.
Are furnace repairs not in your budget right now? We understand. That’s why we offer financing options to our customers!
Why Furnace Maintenance Is Important
You rely on your furnace to keep your family safe and your house warm in the winter months. Because of this, it’s important to keep your unit properly maintained to ensure it works as expected all season. Doing this will allow your system to:
- Keep your home and your family safe.
- Provide maximum comfort and efficient heating.
- Keep your system running longer.