With the extreme temperatures Garnet Valley residents can experience, it’s important to make sure your home heating system is in proper working order, especially during the cold winter months. When your home heater is malfunctioning, it can pose serious health risks to you and your family. If you’re in need of heating maintenance, repairs, or installation services, don’t wait to call McLoughlin Plumbing Heating & Cooling.
We proudly serve the Garnet Valley, PA, community, offering reliable heating services to meet all of your needs. Our technicians are specially trained and certified to take on any job, from furnace tune ups to heating system installation. If you need help with your heater, you can count on us!
Contact us for fast, friendly service, and to learn more about our team and certifications.
Expert 24 Hour Emergency Heating Repair
We know how important it is to have your heating system in good working order. If you need emergency furnace service, call McLoughlin Plumbing Heating & Cooling for rapid repairs. Not sure whether your concerns are urgent? Here are a few signs your system needs immediate professional attention.
- Loud screeching, buzzing, scraping, or banging noises coming from your heating unit could mean a variety of serious problems, such as a delayed gas ignition, a cracked belt, or damaged bearings.
- Strange smells, such as burning rubber or gas could indicate an electrical problem or gas leak. If you notice this, shut down your system, open some windows to let fresh air into your home, and call a furnace repair company right away.
- If your system refuses to turn on during Garnet Valley’s freezing winter season, call a furnace service company to discover why and find a fast, accurate solution, so that you and your family can stay safe and warm.
Furnace Replacement vs. Repair
Even with the advice of a professional, it can sometimes be difficult to determine whether you should repair or replace your heating unit. If your system is malfunctioning, consider these signs that heater replacement may be the most efficient, cost-effective choice.
- Your system is over 15 years old.
- The cost to repair your unit is over half of what it would cost for replacement.
- Your heating system needs frequent repairs that are becoming increasingly serious.
Don’t wait for your heater to stop working to assess your system’s health. Call about our maintenance plan today.
The Importance of Heater Maintenance
Proper heater maintenance is important for your system’s overall health, and has numerous benefits. Performing regular maintenance can increase the lifespan of your unit and prevent unexpected, costly repairs. A maintenance plan will not only keep your system in good working order, but will give professional heating technicians opportunities to resolve minor issues and fix small repairs early on, before these issues are able to turn into bigger, more expensive problems that have a greater effect on your system and its function. Keep your unit in tip-top shape, and call to join our Comfort Club Plan for heating maintenance today.