Is your air conditioner running but your house is still hot? Or perhaps your unit is failing to cool your home to the setting on the thermostat? These can signal you need AC repairs. Call McLoughlin Plumbing Heating & Cooling for repairs, maintenance, and installations. In business since 1964, we provide 24-hour emergency air conditioning services to the Devon, PA area.
We take pride in our customers’ reviews! Read our testimonials to see what our clients think of our work.
We provide complete cooling services to Devon, including:
- 24-Hour Emergency Services
- Air Conditioning Repairs and Maintenance
- Air Conditioning Installation and Replacement
- Indoor Air Quality and Purification
- Ductless Mini Split AC Systems
- Air Handler Services
- Evaporator Coil Services
Signs Your Air Conditioner Needs Repairs
Don’t wait until the dog days of summer arrive to discover your air conditioner isn’t functioning properly. Instead, watch for these signs that can signal your unit needs repairs so you can schedule an appointment with an AC contractor:
- Your house isn’t cooling to the temperature set on the thermostat.
- There is water pooling under your ducts or near the drain tube.
- Your unit isn’t cooling your property evenly, leaving hot and cold spots.
- You notice an increase in your monthly cooling costs.
- Your unit is becoming less efficient and requires more frequent repairs. If this happens, consult a professional to determine if it can be more cost-effective to replace the system rather than repair it.
Why AC Maintenance Is Important
To keep your air conditioner working during the hottest days of the year, it’s important to properly maintain it. Scheduling yearly tune-ups on your system can allow it to:
- Run efficiently and economically.
- Operate for less money.
- Provide maximum climate control.
- Ensure proper indoor air quality.
- Keep your house and your family safe.
- Catch minor issues before they turn into major problems.
We understand that emergency AC repairs can put a dent in your budget. Don’t stress about the bill - just ask us about our financing options!
Benefits of Regular AC Filter Replacement
While changing the filter regularly on your air conditioner may seem like a minor task, it can have a big impact on your unit. Some of the benefits of changing the filter regularly can include:
- Improve indoor air quality, which can keep your family healthier, especially those with allergy and asthma symptoms.
- Lower utility bills as the unit can run more efficiently and use less energy.
- Increase the lifespan of the unit as it endures less wear and tear.
- Eliminate dust around your home.