Numerous activities depend on your plumbing system. From washing clothes to taking showers to washing dishes. A compromised plumbing system can be detrimental to how your home is run and also pose serious health risks. When things slow down due to plumbing problems, McLoughlin Plumbing Heating & Cooling is the residential plumbing contractor you turn to in order to get things back to speed.
Our highly skilled plumbers will provide honest assessments of your plumbing issues, offer fair and reasonable prices for our service and solve your problem. We offer a wide range of plumbing services in and around Chester Springs, PA and we’re well-equipped to handle all your plumbing needs.
Read some of our reviews and find out how we’ve helped others in your area.
When Is It Time for Water Heater Replacement?
Nothing lasts forever, and when your water heater can no longer do the job it’s supposed to do, you’ll need to replace it. Here are signs to watch out for that will help you identify when to replace your unit.
- The system age: Traditional tank water heaters can last from 8 to 10 years while tankless units typically last from 15-20 years. If your unit is too old, it’s usually better to put in a new system.
- Frequent repairs: If your water heater requires too many repairs in a year, consider arranging for a new installation.
- Corrosion: If corrosion appears on your unit, it usually can’t be fixed and you’ll have to replace it.
- Rising heating bills: If you have an old unit that starts working inefficiently, then it’s better to have it checked by a water heater contractor to see whether replacement is a more cost-effective path.
- Loss of hot water volume: This is a clear indicator of a declining water heater that should be swapped out for a new one.
What Are the Signs You Need Professional Drain Cleaning Services?
Some of the most common signs that you need drain clog repair include:
- Slow drains
- Frequent clogs
- Multiple clogged drains
- Unpleasant odors
- Formation of water puddles on your lawn
- Gurgling noises
Want to save on our expert services? Check out our exclusive offers and coupons!
Emergency Plumbing Services
Plumbing and drain problems often crop up at the worst possible times. If you have a plumbing emergency, it’s best to get help before the problem worsens. The plumbers at McLoughlin Plumbing Heating & Cooling are ready 24/7 to take care of your emergency plumbing needs. Call us for emergencies and we’ll dispatch a 24 hour emergency plumber to your premises in Chester Springs as soon as possible.