Are your utility bills too high? Is your AC not blowing cold air the way it used to? Perhaps it’s broken. If any of these predicaments apply to you, give McLoughlin Plumbing Heating & Cooling a call today and we’ll be happy to inspect your system and provide a sustainable solution.
We install, repair, and service all major AC makes and models, and our team is highly trained to ensure every job is done right. When you work with us, you’re getting top-tier service. We are a local AC contractor in Chester Springs, PA that puts your best interests in mind.
Read some of our latest customer reviews so you know what to expect when you work with us.
What Are the Signs It’s Time to Replace Your Air Conditioner?
ACs can last a surprisingly long time, but they can also break prematurely. Common signs that your AC is due for replacement include:
- You’re not getting cold air.
- You’ve had the same unit for more than 10-15 years.
- Your system needs frequent repairs.
- You’re hearing unusual sounds coming from your unit.
- You’ve found leakage and/or moisture around your unit.
- Your AC isn’t pushing air out the way it used to.
What Parts of the AC Are Inspected During a Professional Maintenance Visit?
The best way to ensure your AC works well is to ensure it’s well maintained. Here’s what to expect from a professional maintenance visit.
- Inspecting and changing the filters.
- Checking the refrigerant levels.
- Inspecting fuel lines and connections.
- Inspecting exhaust outlets for carbon monoxide and other such gases.
- Lubricating moving parts.
- Checking electrical connections and voltage.
- Checking the thermostat settings.
- Checking the condensate drain.
- Cleaning and removing debris.
- Visual inspection of the entire system.
Check out our flexible financing options for better value and affordability.
24 Hour AC Repairs
When you’re facing a cooling emergency, you don’t want to wait. You want your home’s comfort restored right away. That’s where McLoughlin Plumbing Heating & Cooling comes in. We provide emergency AC services in Chester Springs and surrounding areas. Our specialists are trusted professionals who are highly trained to diagnose your problem promptly and provide quick and effective solutions. We are a family-owned and run business so we treat every emergency like it’s our own.