If there’s a chill in the air in your home, nip it in the bud with heater services from McLoughlin Plumbing Heating & Cooling. We offer quality heating solutions that will keep you cozy and comfortable in your Bryn Mawr home.
We have been your neighbors’ trusted heating contractor since 1965. All of our trained technicians know exactly what you need in the way of heating and furnace services which is why we offer:
- 24-Hour Emergency Repair
- Furnace Replacement and Installation
- Heat Pump Services
- Geothermal Heating
- Boiler Services
- And More!
Signs Your Furnace Needs Repair
If you live in a cooler climate in North America, it is likely your home uses a furnace to keep you and your family warm. When your furnace suddenly stops working, you may be subjected to cold and harsh conditions. Here’s how you can identify when you have a furnace problem so that you can give us a call for quality repairs:
- Yellow Pilot Light: Your pilot light should be blue. A discolored pilot light could mean ventilation problems or the presence of fatal carbon monoxide! Call a furnace service company immediately.
- Strange Noises: Squealing or banging noises coming from your furnace can mean trouble with the belt or fan.
- Insufficient Heat: If you’re cranking your furnace but the air in your home still won’t heat, your furnace has a problem.
Not convinced yet? Trust your neighbors! Visit our reviews page to see what they have to say about us!
Heater Maintenance Benefits
Waiting until your heater stops working to perform necessary maintenance can leave you out in the cold! Be a smart homeowner and stay on top of your heating/furnace maintenance and tune-ups. There are some easy steps you can take to keep your system working in between professional tune-ups such as filter changes and cleaning.
You may not be expecting much when a professional conducts your maintenance but you will be surprised by what you get during our maintenance services. Our heating tune-up includes:
- Check and examine your heater to make sure that everything is in working order.
- Remove the blower wheel and replace your filter to make sure they are free of dust and debris.
- Check all electrical components and calibrate your thermostat to make sure it’s working properly.
- Oil moving parts to keep your furnace running smoothly. All of these will mean better performance from your heater!
Regardless of the type of heater you use in your home, you can expect a full inspection, cleaning, and calibration.
We also offer plumbing services in Bryn Mawr!
24-Hour Emergency Heating Services
Emergency heating and furnace repairs come in handy when the weather outside is chilly. Don’t suffer through a day without proper heating in your home. If your heater suddenly stops, give us a call immediately. We will come out to your home to inspect your heater and get it back up and running. Being uncomfortable in your own home is never an enjoyable experience so call us when a heating issue rears its ugly head.