You can always expect quality services and exceptional customer service when you work with your Broomall HVAC pros at McLoughlin Plumbing Heating & Cooling! We keep our residential customers cool by providing a variety of services including central AC repair and more!
Since 1965, we have been working on gaining our customer’s trust and satisfaction by offering quality, affordable cooling services. Here are just a few of the services we have perfected for you:
- 24-Hour Emergency AC Repair
- Air Conditioning Maintenance
- Central AC Installation
- Filter Changes
- And more!
Should You Repair or Replace Your AC?
Deciding between air conditioning replacement or repair can be a daunting task but not when you have a professional AC contractor on your side! Customers always ask us how they should proceed when they’re considering replacement or repair. Here are some of the factors our professionals take into account when helping you decide:
- Age: If your AC is over 10 years old, consider replacement!
- Efficiency: If utility costs are high because of your AC, replacing your current unit with a more efficient system can save you money.
- The $5,000 Rule: Multiply the age of your AC by the cost of a repair. If the answer is more than $5,000, then replacing it is likely most cost-efficient.
- Cost: New air conditioners can be expensive. If all you can afford for now is a repair, our team will be happy to perform a repair within your budget. You can also look into our financing options!
Not sure if we're the right company for you? Visit our reviews page to see what our happy customers have to say!
Do You Need an AC Repair? We Can Help!
Sometimes, your AC system malfunctions and you’re just not sure how to proceed. There are several things you should look for if you notice that something isn’t right with your AC. One obvious sign that you need to call a professional is if your AC isn’t blowing at all. Sometimes it’s as simple as your AC not being switched on! However, if you can’t seem to get your AC started, give us a call. If your AC is blowing unevenly, or the air coming out of your vents is warm, it’s a sign that something isn’t right with your AC. Other problems include leaking and strange noises, but you don’t have to worry because our experienced technicians know exactly how to solve your AC problems.
We can service your heater or furnace too! Call us today for heating services in Broomall.
Emergency AC Services
Many customers appreciate HVAC companies that offer emergency AC services, which is why we strive to provide you with 24-hour emergency service. We are ready to help you in the case of an emergency and are standing by for your call. We have the tools necessary to complete your emergency AC repair so that you can get back to enjoying the cool comfort of your home. Don’t force yourself to suffer through uncomfortable, hot conditions - call us right now to schedule your emergency service!