In the Philadelphia area, crazy temperature swings aren’t uncommon. It’s 70 degrees one day and 40 the next! Saving energy and dollars with a new thermostat is easy. The newest models have the following features:
- Ability to pre-program heat or cooling when you are out of the house. It can be programmed to be turned down when you’re away on a business trip and goes up before you arrive home.
- The latest internet-enabled models now work on a WiFi system and can be controlled remotely with any internet-enabled smartphone or tablet.
- Come with system information that track your energy use to let you identify the areas where you can save even more
- Weather on-demand
- Alerts and reminders right on your smartphone
- Has earned the Energy Star Rating. This is a symbol awarded by the government to manufacturers who have achieved significant energy savings. Products are put through rigorous testing to prove reduction of greenhouse gases and other pollutants.
Call the experts at McLoughlin Plumbing Heating Cooling at (610) 649-8080 or fill out our online form. If you’re in the Philadelphia area, we’ll recommend the right thermostat for your home, install it and show you exactly how to use it.