How to Achieve BIG Energy Savings
- Ask about all of the current Federal and State tax credits available as well as rebates and coupons.
- Install programmable thermostats which can be operated remotely and can save you up to 30% on your energy costs.
- Change your filters monthly. Sign up for our reminder service to help you remember.
- Clean your heating registers regularly
- If you have radiators, place a heat resistant reflector between exterior walls and radiator.
- Use your exhaust fans sparingly.
- Use curtains, shades, or drapes that are insulated.
- When buying new heating or cooling equipment, look for the efficiency rating and the Energy Star logo.
You can help your budget while paying attention to the environment.