McLoughlin Plumbing, Heating & Cooling is a 50-year old family business that provides cooling repair services to Oreland with the highest rated levels of expertise. Our services include: service, repair, equipment installations, and 24-hour emergency service. We build relationships with our customers that last for generations. We have accomplished this by becoming the go-to service for cooling.
We offer the following services:
- Air Conditioning repair all makes and models
- High efficiency air conditioning replacements and new installations
- Electronic Air Cleaners
- Preventative maintenance programs
- Ultra-Violet Light Protection against mold and other airborne contaminants
- WiFi Thermostats
- Dehumidification Systems
Hear what our customers have to say about us:
“We have used McLoughlin for several years and have always been pleased with their service. They are the first and only call we make. Highly recommended” – Jenny K, Oreland, PA
Sign up for our Comfort Club Service Plans to extend the life of your cooling systems.
Oreland, PA is a town located in Springfield and Upper Dublin Townships in Montgomery County in southeastern Pennsylvania. It is located just outside the Chestnut Hill & Mt Airy sections of Philadelphia. It has a population of around 6,000 people. It was originally settled as one of William Penn’s original manors.
Places to cool off in Oreland this summer:
- Oreland Swim Club: Join the local swim club in Oreland and jump in! Oreland Swim Club is a member-owned that has flourished in Oreland for over 40 years due to its family atmosphere and beautiful facilities
- Sandy Run Country Club: Join the local country club, hit the links, then cool off in the clubhouse. Located on 150 acres just outside of Fort Washington, Sandy Run is an 18-hole golf course with a beautiful, picturesque landscape