McLoughlin Plumbing, Heating & Cooling is a 50-year old family business that provides cooling repair services to Kennett Square with the highest rated levels of expertise. Our services include: service, repair, equipment installations, and 24-hour emergency service. We build relationships with our customers that last for generations. We have accomplished this by becoming the go-to service for cooling.
We offer the following services:
- Air Conditioning repair all makes and models
- High efficiency air conditioning replacements and new installations
- Electronic Air Cleaners
- Preventative maintenance programs
- Ultra-Violet Light Protection against mold and other airborne contaminants
- WiFi Thermostats
- Dehumidification Systems
Hear what our customers have to say about us:
“I highly recommend McLoughlin for any of your cooling needs and will be sure to contact them for future projects” – T Kane, Kennett Square, PA
Sign up for our Comfort Club Service Plans to extend the life of your cooling systems.
Places to cool off during the summer in Kennett Square, PA:
- Anson B. Nixon Park – Cool off in the park during a hot summer day. Comprised of 106 acres, this park includes 2 ponds, meandering streams, woodlands and 3 miles of walking trails.
- Greenwoods Swim Club – Check out one of the area’s closest swim clubs. Relax in the L-shaped, crystal clear, heated pool or partake in one of the many activities they offer.