Never be rushed into replacing your heater without getting a second opinion from a trusted heating contractor like McLoughlin.
Sometimes, the best solution to a heating problem is a simple repair. If the repair is too costly, or your system is older, it pays to invest in a newer, more energy-efficient system. The latest models are much more economical to run than the ones produced over 10 years ago.
If you need a new heating system, McLoughlin offers a great selection of furnaces, heat pumps and geothermal systems for you to choose from, and we will complete a thorough professional sizing to ensure the system you get is the perfect fit for your home. Throughout the installation process, you will be kept informed about all of our activities, and you will know what to expect every step of the way.
How to Achieve BIG Energy Savings
No matter what type of system you have, there are ways to save money starting today:
- Install programmable thermostats that are WiFi-operated and can save you up to 30% on your energy costs.
- Change your filters monthly. Sign up for our reminder service to help you remember.
- Clean your heating registers regularly.
- If you have radiators, place a heat resistant reflector between exterior walls and radiator.
- Use your exhaust fans sparingly.
- Use curtains, shades, or drapes that are insulated.
- When buying new heating or cooling equipment, look for the efficiency rating and the Energy Star logo.
- If buying a new unit, ask about all of the current Federal and State tax credits available as well as rebates and coupons.
Extend the life of your home systems starting now. If you have questions in Delaware County, Chester County, Montgomery County, the Main Line or Philadelphia about your heating system, call McLoughlin Plumbing Heating Cooling at (610) 649-8080 or fill out our contact form. We’ll be happy to help you make the right decision on your heater.