McLoughlin Plumbing, Heating & Cooling is a 50 year old family business that provides heating services to Chester County with the highest rated levels of expertise. Our services include: service, repair, equipment installations, and 24-hour emergency service. We build relationships with our customers that last for generations. We have accomplished this by becoming the go-to organization for service in heating.
- Expert heating repair of all makes and models
- Replacement and installation
- High efficiency Energy Star rated furnaces
- Gas furnaces
- Boilers: gas & steam
- Radiant Heat
- Geothermal Systems
- Electronic air cleaners
- UV Protection against mold and other airborne contaminants
- WiFi Thermostats
- Preventative maintenance programs
Chester County, PA is a county located in southeastern Pennsylvania. It has a population of around 500,000 people. It was one of the three original counties created by the founder of Pennsylvania, William Penn in 1682. It was named after Chester, England. The county seat is West Chester. Chester County is the highest income county in Pennsylvania and 24th highest in the entire country.
For more information on Chester County, check out the following local resources…
- Chester County, PA – Visit the official government website of Chester County which includes information on the administration, environmental bureau, services provided, regulations, news, events, facts and statistics of the area.
- Chester County: Brandywine Valley – Less than an hour from Philadelphia and surrounded by lush countryside and rambling rivers, the Brandywine Valley in Chester County is your scene. Sip wine, admire art, stroll gardens, or hike hills. Relax in a charming B&B or get an adrenaline rush high above the ground. Begin planning YOUR memorable journey now.