Master Plumber Ed McLoughlin started McLoughlin Plumbing and Heating 50 years ago. Ed built his business providing reliable, high-quality plumbing and heating work for homes and businesses throughout Delaware County. He developed a reputation for dependability and ability to solve the most challenging plumbing and heating problems promptly and professionally.
Bill McLoughlin joined his father Ed in the business in 1982, and his brother Bob McLoughlin came on board shortly thereafter. Together they have acquired the certification of Master Plumbers as well as extending their training to be current on all systems and technologies. The company has expanded and now serves Philadelphia, Delaware, Chester and Montgomery Counties.
Together, Bill and Bob have built this award winning company to stand for the highest levels of service and expertise in the Philadelphia area.
Our Operating Principles
- WE WILL SERVE our customers with integrity, competence and objectivity.
- WE WILL DELIVER to our customers what we promised and always go the extra mile.
- WE WILL PERFORM our work to meet technical codes or better.
- WE WILL EXPLORE each customer situation to sufficient detail and gather sufficient facts to gain an understanding of the problems, the scope of assistance needed, and the possible benefits our service and technical recommendations may provide.
- We will provide our customers with the education they need to operate their equipment effectively.