Are you still sneezing and sniffling even though you do everything to keep the pollen and other allergens outside? Are you suffering with dreaded Spring allergy symptoms instead of enjoying the beautiful season?
Good news, you can reduce your suffering significantly by adding these few products to your home to improve its air quality and ward off allergens:
- Regulating the humidity in your home. You want a humidifier that provides with you with the cleanest moist air … not one that sends out mold.
- Purifying the air in your home. Clean out those air pollutants, toxins and germs with an air purifier. Today’s air purifiers also take out pet dander, dust mite feces, and other asthma-inducing particles.
- Regulating the temperature in your home. You want to save money on your heating and cooling bills. You may even want to try a system that dehumidifies your indoor air at the same time. A new thermostat, and an air conditioning tune up is a step in the right direction to sustaining healthy indoor air.
Save money with our Comfort Club
Join our Comfort Club and save on your air conditioning’s tune up. If you want premium indoor air quality, your air conditioner’s indoor coil needs to be cleaned in order to keep the summer’s humidity out of your house. When you join our Comfort Club, you’ll receive:
- 15% discounts on all service repairs
- Never pay an overtime fee
- Get priority customer status
- Save money on your appliances’ operating costs
- Lower your appliances’ run time and increase your existing unit’s capacity
- Keep your home comfortable and at the correct humidity level
- Longer equipment life
- Goes with you when you move
- Less appliance repairs
- And an overall safer system to operate.
If you live in the greater Philadelphia area, and you want to add these air purification accessories to your home, call us today at 610.649.8080 or fill out our contact form.
Wikipedia.org, “Air Purifier.”